Onegai Hanashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read

+2
AiKirika
Ryuku
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read Empty Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read

Post by Ryuku Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 am

There are many great anime/manga's out there, but only a handful of them are good when you go back to them..So as the title says, whats your favorite to re-watch/read?

For me it is between yu yu hakusho, and DB/DBZ...after I haven't these watched shows in a long time(As in 3-4 years, I can watch them again and they are just as good as the first time around. On top of these i've also re-watched bleach, naruto, rurouni kenshin and g gundam.
Ryuku
Ryuku

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read Empty Re: Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read

Post by AiKirika Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 pm

i'd so like to re-watch DB/DBZ too..
i already at some point started...
but i couldnt find a site that has them all...
as another site suddenly changed dub in the middle of the ep x.x

i'd also would like to re-watch/read ranma 1/2... as its just that good...
though... it was said to have 161 eps... only 80 where shown in tv... and i havent found the other half of them Q_Q

maybe sailor moon would be great to watch again ^^
its just cult
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake

https://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read Empty Re: Favorite Anime to re-watch/Favorite manga to re-read

Post by Ryuku Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 pm

http://www.dbz-zone.org/dragonballz.php

They change dubs unfortunately, like all other sites but it isn't as bad. The dub starts as ocean, then goes back to funimation(the newer one) for the rest of the episodes.
Ryuku
Ryuku

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

i wanted to watch the german ones though

i started with DB... and in one ep suddenly they all spoke jap again... and without subs... x.x
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Viperzfury Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:17 pm

my faves ruioni kenshin was good to watch till the last horrid season where they tried to mke there own story. so I prefer this one as a manga and would recommend it to you ryu since the lst chapter was never made to anime

gundam wing (awsome anime could watch for hours)
neon genesis evangelion (anime)
yes I also liked sailor moon as bad as that sounds from a guy
outlaw star ws great and I miss tht one

man I have to look up all my old faves ^^;;
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Male Posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Actually...I never watched the last 30 episodes or so of the anime, just till the end of Kyoto arc as the rest was just filler. It was a short 60 episodes, but they were great.
Ryuku
Ryuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 pm

My favorites (from like 4-5 years ago)Yu Yu Hakusho,though i only saw till Yusuke was back from the Demon Tournament for a second time i think and was training with a spirit detective i think Dx Q~Q.Rorouni Kenshin was also good but never finished to watched it and Sailor Moon also -.- they took it away like when they were almost on the last episodes...D: and One Piece but they took that away last year...(trying to see wheres the part she was in in the manga)o_o;

Gundam Wing was good,miss it D:
Evangelion and there was also one with a guy in the Vatican...what was the name?he had like white-ish hair,wore glasses and everytime he fought he turned into a vampire o..o D: if someone knows please tell me!
Mimi
Mimi

Female Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Viperzfury Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 am

if I remember correctly kiri tht was trinity blood
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Male Posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am

what do you mean vipy???
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:10 am

Viperzfury wrote:if I remember correctly kiri tht was trinity blood

o.O Yes thats it and >.>;;; your confusing my name with Kiri Vipy xD
Mimi
Mimi

Female Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto (~NR) Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 am

Love Hina. o.o
No jk! xD

Death Note is my favorite, I must've rewatched it 3 times. o.o
and watched and read all the extras.
Naruto (~NR)
Naruto (~NR)

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by True_Gaara Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 pm

lol NR i got all the manga for DN xD its awesome though a lot of talking o.o its shounen right?, well anyway x.x i got almost 20 manga of naruto and some of one piece oh dont forget bleach... lol yeah neon genesis is quite good too even though its an pretty old show, dont forget inuyasha and ranma heh x3 and in the anime i gotta keep watching some new stuff
True_Gaara
True_Gaara

Male Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down