Onegai Hanashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritha Nox

3 posters

Go down

Ritha Nox Empty Ritha Nox

Post by Truce Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Name:Ritha Nox

Class:Rogue

Alias:Nox

Race:Drow Elf (Aesthetic?)

smex*:Female

Personality:Nox has a seemingly dark outlook on life but this doesn't keep her from having fun or making allies. She can be funny or mean depending on her mood although she tends to stay serious. Her view on others keeping personal belongings is somewhat...nonexistent.

Description:Nox is tall and slender but has amazing strength and agility. He hair is short and purple, which goes well with her blue eyes. She wears tight black clothing and hides her full face from view but under that mask is a beautiful and intelligent young lady.

Heritage:Nox was nobly born but the life of luxury wasn't for her. Her father was a leading general in the (insert name) army and her mother was a devout high priestess.

Skills/Spells:Sneak attack, Hide, Pickpocket, Bluff, Dodge, enhanced flanking.
Truce
Truce
RP-Moderator
RP-Moderator

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Ritha Nox Empty Re: Ritha Nox

Post by Viperzfury Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 pm

ok it looks great

so skill wise we will say obviously that sneak attack gives extra damage if nox can attack from a position that surprises his opponent maybe as improvements later improved sneak attack
stealth be able to blend into her environment
pickpocket steal money and small things we can advance this in later lvls to stealing bigger things like her opponents weapons or possible item and accessries
bluff be able to lie well enough to make people believe you could be a good skill to get out of trouble
dodge very important for a speed character to increase there ability to dodge attacks advancements advanced dodge

advanced flanking now that maybe to much of a d&d skill to be used here since it would be hard to exactly say when someone is flanking or not (for those wondering that is n ability to allow one to get more sneak attacks on an opponent that is fighting a battle with two people on either side. exp)
x=ally
y=nox
o=enemy
XOY

see the enemy has nox on one side and her ally on the other so thus they are said to be flanking
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Male Posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Truce Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Yeah, i suppose =P So let's say five skills?
Truce
Truce
RP-Moderator
RP-Moderator

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Viperzfury Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm

five for lvl 1 would probably be pretty good I think I will tryone for a magic user class since that is going to be the hardest ones to balance between the spells and skills issue

again I will ask how many skills should a mage get should it be five and he has to choose between spels and skills a total of five or should we make it something like 3 skills and 3 spells since he lives and dies on his magic but I dont want him to overpower the other classes

oh and you forgot weapons and armor and gear truce, or should we establish a store for that to use up credits first or should starting gear be free?
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Truce Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Gear, dern, lol. Maybe starting gear is free but crappy. Start with a small amount of gold to buy something nice.

I think, 4 spells and one skill would work out nicely. like, minor fireball and stuff and then maybe quicken spell, lol
Truce
Truce
RP-Moderator
RP-Moderator

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Viperzfury Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 am

again I fear a skill like quicken spell since a skill that allows a magic user to cast two spells at one time seems over powered maybe at higher caster lvls we can allow this skill and make it possible to cast two lower lvl spells at one time would be good since I fear everyone will only use the newer spells and forget thier weaker ones.

but some spells I may make like full day lasting spells that are automtically casted like an increased armor spell so that they can turn their clothes into a sort of light armor for protection and not get a spell filure and can lvl up to maybe hiigher lvl armors with exp but how to give it exp if it is considered casted every day is the problem. That said it wouldnt be good to cast in a battle every time since it gives a free attack to an opponent
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 pm

pretty good...
just came to this forum XD

anyway... better say gender.... instead of smex

elements are missing

of course we still need to think out spells per rank or level
AiKirika