Onegai Hanashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mage (til I come up with a name

2 posters

Go down

mage (til I come up with a name Empty mage (til I come up with a name

Post by Viperzfury Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Name:later

Class:Apprentice

Experience:0

Alias:

Race:High elf (test anyways XD)

smex*:Male

Home: (This I picture is not that important just gives the player an idea of a place of home for character for rpg experience but they can be anywhere)

Personality:Tends to be very proud and boderline on rudeness. He is straight and to the point and sometimes comes off as uncaring. He is also a very private person and has a hard time letting people to get close to him.

Description:As a high elf he is one of the last of his kind. His people use to rule over all elves and then after humans started to become to populate the lands more and more his race slowly dwindled. But due to his high birth he tends to be prideful and has the air that he is better then others. He is tall but very frail looking, but dont let the fool you though since he more then makes that up in speed and intelligence. He wears long flowing robes in purples in honor of his ancient royl heritage.

Heritage:He is part of the elvan nobility and even though the old ranks of prestige have fallen elves still tend to look upon his race with honor of those great times from long ago. He is the last high elf born in the past 120 yrs. and no one knows if he will be the last or even if this race will even survive at all. To protect him his parents sent him to the magic academy at a young age or young for an elf that is, where he currently resides to learn the ways of magic.

Skills:dodge

Spells:
improved armor (allows him to give his robes light armor capabilities without spell penalty)
fire orb (can create a small ball of fire which can be thrown)
lightning touch (if an opponant gets within close range, the mage can touch his opponent and give him an electrical jolt)
wind orb (can create a small ball of compressed air which can be thrown)

Equipment:robes, a staff, a spell book

There I will put this one down the elementalist path
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Male Posts : 444

Back to top Go down

mage (til I come up with a name Empty Re: mage (til I come up with a name

Post by Truce Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:52 am

I like it =O
Truce
Truce
RP-Moderator