Onegai Hanashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazism

Go down

Nazism Empty Nazism

Post by Marquain Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:47 am

Well we where recently hosting a volenteer from Germany and he told us that Nazism is still going on there. I was in shock, now I know, of course I know that there are neo-nazis and it would make sence to have possibly a slightly higher concentration of them in germany but o.o they have their own political party? Kiri have you had any run ins with this or was he just trying to scare us?

Besides that, the topic of Nazism always facstinated me. How did these people ever become sold to this ideology? It nearly took over the world! Of course anyone who supports it well I would be most interested to try to listen and understand. I actually have a friend who claims to be somehow pro-nazi but tis a subject he seems not eager to talk about in depth.

What IS nazism? Ive tried looking at a few places but still not completely sure I understand it. What do you think of it? Is there anything we can learn from it?
Marquain
Marquain

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum