Onegai Hanashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILER] Naruto Manga

+4
Mimi
True_Gaara
Viperzfury
Haruki08
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[SPOILER] Naruto Manga - Page 6 Empty [SPOILER] Naruto Manga

Post by Haruki08 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright so my last thread didn't go so well but I know for sure that most of u will have something to say about naruto good or bad. I mostly read the manga online so I wanna know what u guys feel about what's going on so far
Haruki08
Haruki08

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] Naruto Manga - Page 6 Empty Re: [SPOILER] Naruto Manga

Post by Viperzfury Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 am

I am picturing a very sappy ending for this and something tells me that the writer is getting close to ending this series. I mean they went from young genin who were naive and insecure to being able to trash kages. There is already tlk of making Naruto kage. I mean if they get to much stronger they will make the planet go boom and then this turns into Dragon Ball N (naruto edition)

Come on like sage mode doesnt remind you of hitting super saiyan with frogs instead of monkeys XD
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Male Posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruki08 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:45 am

Heheh yes I was already thinking it was gonna end soon..and of course it'll probably end sappy probably along the lines of naruto becoming hokage and ending the hatred in the ninja world
Haruki08
Haruki08

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffith Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 pm

wow give naruto some credit...i think you still have plenty of time till naruto ends cuz you have to many unanswered questions (danzo,madara ect.)
and as for the ending i think naruto will be kage but only after he died after fighting madara along side sasuke that helps naruto control the fox chakra even with 9 tails.
Griffith
Griffith

Male Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruki08 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:45 pm

hmmm yea maybe so...but it is true that so much is still unanswered but i still dont think there will be much time left for this series o.o once they answer the questions bam! it will end
Haruki08
Haruki08

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by True_Gaara Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:10 pm

btw what about kabuto?has he still something to do with orochimaru? im totally clueless about that since he absorbed parts of orochimaru would that mean his counciouness is within him? cuz Danzo sent a guy after him so i guess that will be an topic to talk about too since it might have something to do with the story line... if Danzo would gain orochimarus immortality i mean
True_Gaara
True_Gaara

Male Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruki08 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 am

heeeey i forgot that! yea the story will have to keep going if thats the case :O whatever kabutos up to will keep it going for sure
Haruki08
Haruki08

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Viperzfury Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 pm

man I hate not being on the net for a few weeks, thank god I am a speed reader XD

just crashed through two naruto mangas and 3 bleach mangas in 15 mins ^^;;

but yeah finally war time me personnally think that both Gaara and the Earth village kages are correct. hide the jinchuuki and use them at the same time.......answer make them Anbu XD

and as was asked, yes kabuto is in some way with oorichimaru, he is using the hand he lost and his ability to regrow cells and reviving him I believe in his own body or taking his abilities, I am not certain. It is his cell reguvenation ability that Danzou wants him so badly, re activate his arm and leg
Viperzfury
Viperzfury

Male Posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruki08 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 am

i think ure right viper maybe ANBU is the way to go..its almost a flawless plan XD

but that really cleared it up for me..it makes sense why danzo is after him so much for awhile now
Haruki08
Haruki08

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6