Onegai Hanashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Shinobi

+2
Ryuku
Rakida
6 posters

Go down

Dawn of Shinobi Empty Dawn of Shinobi

Post by Rakida Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 am

http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Naruto: Dawn of Shinobi

Based 200 years after the end of Naruto's kageship of leaf, the world was once again thrown into turmoil. The different nations are now fighting for new weapons called the Eterna Artifacts. These weapons are said to give the wielder to effectively alter the state of space around them depending on the artifact. The wars continued as nations gained and lossed these artifacts until Neo Hebi and Kuro Akatsuki claimed 5 of these artifacts for themselves.

With these weapons the two groups have once again freed the bijuu and have discovered 5 more along with a quite mysterious one called the zero tail. There is much debate over the zero tail and what its real purpose is for. Though attempts to find it has come up negative. Many thing that the beast is actually near what used to be the country of fire and grass now called hebi.

Once Neo Hebi and Kuro Akatsuki had acquired enough artifacts and/or bijuu they had each in their own way set out to dominate the world as they saw fit. The only thing that stood between them and total domination was Emanyeru Kouseitan'i and his group of friends called the shadow knights. The resulting battle shook the world on its axis forever changing the face of the planet. It also sped up the tectonic plates causing massive earthquakes and biblical like tsunami's and floods.

The world was forever changed after this moment as the world itself nearly went subatomic breaking up each of the continents into smaller pieces or building them up into huge behemoths eventually changed the way the world was arranged.

Those days were bleak and desolate , over 98 percent of the population was wiped out. 79 percent of the animal and plant species disappeared . In their places rose new grotesque creatures that thrived in this new climate. With the northern area's ice capped and the central area's baked like cakes the survivors had very little chances of survival.

Now 15 years after the incident the world is still feeling the impact. Through the help of a bunker Emanyeru was able to save a few lucky heirs of clans that his friends had entrusted with him before the battle. These four clans along with Emanyeru's own grew to epic proportions in the new lands eventually populating entire continents. The four clans: Kouseitan'i, Uchiha, Xzeno, and Kanji. Fused with other traits to form other more complex bloodlines which now live along side them...

But everyone knows peace cant last for long. With time the threat returned albeit quietly, the Kuro Akatsuki has begun their campaign of terror with the capture of one country as the Hebi took out another. Once again the world was thrown into turmoil, but before it could be fixed, an even greater threat arose. He called himself The Darkness and swallowed entire villages whole. His name seemed to strike a nerve into the lives of the Kouseitan'i Clan as though they knew who he was. But only one person in general was ready to fight them off. Now we follow our hero's on the journey to stop these new threats as we uncover. The Dawn of Shinobi...
The Current Arc:

Academy Arc

Welcome! Welcome! to the Grand Ninja Academy. This time period is the most important period of development in your young lives. Throughout this arc we will be studying and learning the various objectives that we will have to go through while getting surprise visits from a few unwanted visitors...

Area: Grand Academy
Users Allowed to RP: All Academy Students, RP Teachers, Darkness and Death
Time Period: 1 Week
Arc End: Genin Exams
Required to take Exam: Passing 3 classes, spar atleast 1 time, meeting Death and/or Darkness, and practice a jutsu/jutsus atleast 3 times.
Required to pass: Ninja ID, Graduation Form, Jutsu 3+ achievement
Exams are every Friday. If you can not attend these at least once PM me for an alternate way to graduate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genin Arc

Okay, your out of the academy now what. Well...you go home. You all will be dropped off at your representative village and from there you will go to your kage for team assignment. If there is not enough people yet then you can ask for solo missions.

Areas: The villages and their surrounding areas.
Users allowed to RP: Genin, Various new groups, 2 Kuro Akatsuki Members, Darkness, Death, Destruction, and Calamity.
Time Period: 1 month
Arc End: Chuunin Exams
Required to take exam: 3 missions, 3 winning spars, 2 new jutsu, Kage permission
Chuunin Exams are once every month. The first one is scheduled to be for the weekend of: July 11. (We are behind schedule so we are currently looking for another date.)
Rakida
Rakida

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Shinobi Empty Re: Dawn of Shinobi

Post by Rakida Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 am

Join now! Much more going on now! The attacks of the Deadly Seven and the Order keep everyone on their toes.. But now there is talk of mystical weapons that must be retrieved. =o JOIN!

http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rakida
Rakida

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:38 am

Good site but I think that it could be much more punctual and professional.
Ryuku
Ryuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryn Yakuto Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 am

Do you want to help? We are trying to get it more...perfect and active but we need more members and an active staff X.x
Aryn Yakuto
Aryn Yakuto

Female Leo Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakida Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 am

Yeah we do. Eman is a good admin but he started that other site so he ain't going to be around hardly at all. Really, if it weren't for him I probably woulda let DoS die. If I have an active staff that keeps the storyline up and keeps everything fun but in line, then it would do a whole lot better. Plus, I need to be more active. I noticed every time I leave, so do a bunch of the users. x.x
Rakida
Rakida

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 am

Sure, I would be happy to help...I myself am not a huge fan of RPing, but what I mean by more professional is...topics that need to be stickied, being stickied, seperate topics for pictures/video's and the comments on them, people not spamming(It will happen, but you still have to set an example and be strict) and most importantly...the RPing itself I've seen many people not follow the template rules while creating a character, and god mod...like crazy. Once this is fixed im sure it will be better, also keeping users on a site is a never ending cycle of pain...I speak from experience. You will have ups and downs, just gotta get through them.
Ryuku
Ryuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakida Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 am

lol yeah, our biggest problem right now though is activity. X_x
Rakida
Rakida

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

inactivity...
is like the biggest issue of a site...
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake

https://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by True_Gaara Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm

yep and the most common one....
True_Gaara
True_Gaara

Male Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakida Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Yeah no kidding X_x right now we are updating our staff to (hopefully) a more active one and we're trying to recruit but we don't know a whole lot of good sites to recruit from XD
Rakida
Rakida

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:38 am

maybe you can adertise onegai hanashi on your site as well XD
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakida Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 am

=o Trade users? xD Jk I probably will once I get all of the updating done. We're revising a bunch of our staff and rules and such @.@
Rakida
Rakida

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 pm

not trading... share XD
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakida Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:57 pm

XD There we go lol
Rakida
Rakida

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakate Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 pm

o_o Ici is on Onegai!? OMFG. o________o

People join right nao or I'll keel you all. O:
And besides, it's really active nao. o.o I go there more often than on here. x.x;
Yakate
Yakate

Male Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 pm

ici??
AiKirika
AiKirika
Admin
Admin

Female Aquarius Snake